Christina has been a great for my 2 daughters Payten 8 and Ella 6. Payten is a child with Autism and has a hard time connecting with people so that was a concern I had when Christina started. After the first few sessions I could tell she was responding so well to her and was actually excited to work the days Christina would come. My younger daughter Ella is a typical child, I had no worries about her and she did great with her. Christina is professional yet makes you feel like a friend not a stranger is in your home. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a tutor or swim instructor because she also taught them both to swim in 5 lessons! Cayley Pindroh
How Christina's Aqua Gliders Private Swim Lessons Works
1. Call or message(via facebook, text or on the comment section of this site) Christina Romney to set up an evaluation lesson.
2.I (Christina Romney) will come to your home or you come to our pool on the date and time previously scheduled. A confirmation will be messaged to you within 24 hours of the date the lesson was schedule.
3. Your child and I will get in the pool. Depending on the childs age and ability, I will guide the child through some drills and activities to help them with their swim and water safety skills. I bring toys, and other activities to help the little one feel a bit more comfortable.
*It is not reccomended that a parent or other adult get in the pool during the lesson time*
4. After the evaluation is completed, I take time to discuss further lessons with the parents. Payment in the form of cash or personal check is required for the evaluation at this time.
5. Upon interest of continuing lessons the parent is reqquested to contact Christina within 24 hours to set up the preferred schedule.
6. Payment for the next month of lessons is required at the first lesson. If the parent wants to pay lesson by lesson there is no guaratee of lesson time or date for the following lesson. When full months payment is recieved the date and time preferred is now booked and will not be scheduled for anyone else. I do reccomend paying for the month to ensure a lesson time and date because the schedule fills up fast! (I am the only teacher at this time)
7. Wether paying lesson by lesson or for the whole month:
If you need to cancel a lesson: 48 hours is REQUIRED or you will be charged for the lesson.
I am a parent too and I truly do understand that things come up often and without notice when you have kiddos. I am sympathetic and understanding to each situation, but when I do not have sufficent notice of a cancellation, all my other students lessons are affected as well. Its like a domino effect.
*please see the FAQ page for more info*
8. When needing to cancel and reschedule the make up lesson will be given at no charge (only if the lesson has been canceled 48 hours prior), but finding a time and date that works with your daily schedule may de difficult.